
A 30-year-old man was shot dead inside a Brooklyn housing project, cops said.
The unidentified victim was blasted in the back around 10:40 p.m. Friday inside the Red Hook East Houses on Hicks Street near Mill Street, police said.
His lifeless body was discovered in the hallway. The man was rushed to Methodist Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The circumstances of the shooting were not immediately clear, and no arrests had been made as of Saturday morning.
Credit: NY Post</>
via USAHint.com
No comments:
Post a Comment